Beautiful

Saturday, August 29, 2015



measuring tape pippalou
Do you want to be strong?  There are many reasons to get our bodies strong.  The main reason I hope to tone my muscles and increase my strength is so that I can  serve God.  Would that be something you have been thinking about too?  It takes energy and strength to serve others.
Desire must come first though.  Ask God to give you the desire to serve Him.  Then ask Him for strength to do the work He wants you to do.  Look around and you will see many ways to put your faith to work.  The Lord may be asking you to serve your family in a better way.  Is there something your husband has been asking you to do?  Could this be the time to put his request at the top of the list?
Being a quiet shy person makes it difficult for me to reach out to people.  But I must find a way to overcome this.  Smiling and speaking to someone at church that looks lonely is a place to start.  Is this your situation?  Let's make a move together to reach out in a small way.  Reach out past your fear and make a difference in someone's day.
If you have been putting off making a change in your lifestyle try making a small one today.  Keep doing this one small thing and then add something else to it.
May I pray for you?

Dear Lord,
You are so good.  You understand our fears and weaknesses.  I ask that you help each person reading this today.  Touch their hearts and minds.  Let them know what you want them to do today. 
Every person is different.  Every person is in a different place physically and spiritually.  Give them and give me the desire and strength to follow you and do the hard things to step out for you.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments: